I know it is uncomfortable to feel anxious, stressed out, and overworked. It may be difficult for you to feel happy as a result.
You have difficulty focusing, feel pressure from all directions, and have difficulty turning off your thoughts.
You are tired of feeling like something is wrong and not knowing why, or feeling like your fears and doubts have control over you.
If this sounds like you, then I can help.
I can help you identify what is underneath the stress and anxiety you are experiencing. I can help you realize that your thoughts and fears are not the truth and there is a better way to live your life.
We will get on the phone together for 15 minutes and I will listen to you talk about your concerns- what has really been stressing you out or causing you to feel anxious.
I can help you understand what it will take to get on the path to feeling more focused, in control, and less overwhelmed with your life.
I offer in-person sessions at my office located in Carlstadt, NJ. I also offer online sessions for anybody who lives in New Jersey.
1. Click on the schedule button at the bottom of this page.
2. Choose a date and time for your 15 minute phone call.
3. Wait for the phone to ring at your scheduled time.
4. I will help you understand what is getting in the way of your happiness, and my plan for you to achieve relief and a calm state of mind.
5. If you feel that it is a good fit for you, we will schedule an appointment to start meeting once a week for 45 minutes.
6. You will be on your way to living a more fulfilling, calm, and stress-free life!
I know it can be scary to call somebody you have never met before, and it can be even scarier to ask for help.
If you aren’t ready yet, I understand. I will be here when you are.
Maybe you are ready but you have some fears or concerns such as not having enough time.
It is up to you to decide whether or not you have the time to invest in yourself and your well-being. Nobody else will do it for you.
It takes a lot of courage to ask for help, and I commend you for thinking about your self-improvement.
To invest in yourself and work towards feeling less stressed, anxious, overwhelmed, and burnt-out?
Are you ready to work on becoming the best version of yourself?
Click below to schedule a free 15 minute session now.
Click the button below to receive my free 10 question assessment to help you determine if you need therapy.